Walden’s Year-End Impact Campaign
Thanks to the overwhelming generosity of our donors, Walden’s Year-End Impact Campaign was a success! On September 30, 2016, our Annual Fund goal of $350,000 was reached and surpassed. The campaign was an inspiring end to another incredible Walden year. Our students, faculty, and staff are so grateful for the support of everyone who helped us exceed this goal. Please keep Walden in your thoughts as we move into planning for 2017, our 45th year!
Enjoy these inspiring testimonials of students, parents, and faculty whose lives have been changed by your gifts!
- Karina, Young Musicians Program Student: “The five weeks at Walden is always extremely satisfying and special.”
- Young Musicians Program Parent: “The genius of Walden is the celebration of process…”
- Kevin, Creative Musicians Retreat Participant: “The experience was exhilarating, challenging and uplifting!“
- Sarah, Young Musicians Program Parent: “My whole family has benefitted from my child’s engagement with Walden. I am so glad we discovered it.”
- Sky, Teacher Training Institute Alumna & Young Musicians Program Faculty Member: “Walden has deeply and profoundly changed my life…”
- John, Young Musicians Program Parent: “Students write music of all kinds, at all levels, and they are respectful of each other’s artistic journey and process…”
- Alex, Young Musicians Program Alumnus & Faculty Member: “What is particularly special about Walden is that it doesn’t just teach music…”
Your Support Changes Lives
Your gift to The Walden School has an immediate, visible impact on our students. Every gift makes a big difference, whether it’s $50 to pay for a student’s meals for three days, $500 to rent a piano for the summer, or $5,000 to make it possible for a creative musician to attend Walden next summer.
For more information, please contact Jonathan Thomas, Development Manager,
at (415) 692-3840 or contact us online.