Your Support Changes Lives
Your gift to The Walden School has an immediate, visible impact on our students. Every gift makes a big difference, whether it’s $50 to pay for a student’s meals for three days, $500 to rent a piano for the summer, or $5,000 to make it possible for a creative musician to attend Walden next summer.
Enjoy these inspiring stories and testimonials of students, parents, faculty, and guest artists whose lives have been changed by your gifts. You help put more Walden in the world!
- Sasha, Young Musicians Program Student: The first time Sasha sang Goodnight Music, she felt she would never forget the people at Walden.
- Evan, Young Musicians Program Student and Juli Anna, Evan’s mother: As a musician, the difference between Evan before and after Walden was like night and day.
- Nathan, Walden Guest Artist: Nathan feels truly privileged to be a part of Walden’s influence in the worlds of music and community.
- Francesca, Young Musicians Program Student: Walden means much more to Francesca than a place where her musical abilities grow. Walden helps her in her journey to better herself.
- Karina, Young Musicians Program Student: “The five weeks at Walden is always extremely satisfying and special.”
- Kevin, Creative Musicians Retreat Participant: “The experience was exhilarating, challenging and uplifting!
- Sky, Teacher Training Institute Alumna & Young Musicians Program Faculty Member: “Walden has deeply and profoundly changed my life…”
- John, Young Musicians Program Parent: “Students write music of all kinds, at all levels, and they are respectful of each other’s artistic journey and process…”
- Alex, Young Musicians Program Alumnus & Faculty Member: “What is particularly special about Walden is that it doesn’t just teach music…”
For more information, please contact Jonathan Thomas, Development Manager,
at (415) 692-3840 or contact us online.