Your Support Changes Lives
Your gift to The Walden School has an immediate, visible impact on our students. Every gift makes a big difference, whether it’s $50 to pay for a student’s meals for three days, $500 to rent a piano for the summer, or $5,000 to make it possible for a creative musician to attend Walden next summer.
Enjoy these inspiring testimonials of students, parents, and faculty whose lives have been changed by your gifts!
- Karina, Young Musicians Program Student: “The five weeks at Walden is always extremely satisfying and special.”
- Young Musicians Program Parent: “The genius of Walden is the celebration of process…”
- Kevin, Creative Musicians Retreat Participant: “The experience was exhilarating, challenging and uplifting!“
- Sarah, Young Musicians Program Parent: “My whole family has benefitted from my child’s engagement with Walden. I am so glad we discovered it.”
- Sky, Teacher Training Institute Alumna & Young Musicians Program Faculty Member: “Walden has deeply and profoundly changed my life…”
- John, Young Musicians Program Parent: “Students write music of all kinds, at all levels, and they are respectful of each other’s artistic journey and process…”
- Alex, Young Musicians Program Alumnus & Faculty Member: “What is particularly special about Walden is that it doesn’t just teach music…”
For more information, please contact Jonathan Thomas, Development Manager,
at (415) 692-3840 or contact us online.